Hawkeye Manufacturing doesn't want to honor warranties
We have had a Barefoot swim spa by Hawkeye Manufacturing since January of 2010 and it has become a headache to get warranty service.It is a battle getting someone to send a service person and parts to fix the spa or even respond to emails and calls.
This last time they tried to blame the broken pump on us before they finally sent the part and we had to find our own service person. It took two months to finally get it fixed and we have screws holding the swim jet covers on that are badly rusted and running rust down the jets that we can't get a response about. We had to pay the service person ourselves because he didn't trust the company to pay him and now we can't get our money back.
Can't even get a response about the rusted screws or our money.Don't buy anything from this company unless you want to wait forever to get anything fixed.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Barefoot Swim Spa
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought my 14KW in the summer of 2012. I told the dealer I was rebuilding my house after a "Fire" and I also said I was looking for something..."
- "I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service..."
- "I signed up as a rep a couple of months ago. I paid a fee to become a rep and paid money for advertising as well. A few days ago, the..."
- "I bought a new 2015 Passport, sofa had a tear and was promised it would get fixed or replaced in 30 days, three weeks went by and no one followed..."
- "Look up on internet George Doyle, Brian Ashford-selling sick-half dead pups! The pics you see are Fake! They are being sued Again! they just got over $1200 out of me...."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."
- "DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street #3, Boston, MA 02113...."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."